If you are a participant you can join a call in the following ways:
1. By default if you are a participant and are online @ the time of the conference you will get a call over the internet, answer the call and you will be joined into the conference, if you don’t pick up the call over the internet NowConfer will dial your number, this is detailed below in point number 2.
2. In case you have verified your number you will receive an incoming call @ the time of the conference, the incoming call will have your organizers number as the CLI (Caller line identification) for all participants. Answer the call and you will be joined into the conference.
3. If you have not been able to pick up the call you can launch the NowConfer app, go to the Active conferences
tile and click on the conference name. Once you click the conference name you can press ‘Call Me
’ to place you into the conference.
4. The Call me feature provides you 3 options which are:
a. Call your verified number (refer point 2).
b. Input a preferred number.
c. Receive a call via data (app).
5. You can join a conference by dialing a toll free number if you miss or drop off from an audio conference call while in international locations. If you are an Indian user of NowConfer you can dial a missed call if you miss or drop off from an audio conference call. Write to us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
if you face issues in joining in to your conference